These MP3 download jam tracks are designed for people who are learning to play Blues Lead Guitar. The best way is to be playing blues in a real band regularly, but most people don't have that luxury and also playing with backing track allows you to try out new things and not be scared if they sound bad!
I played all the guitar parts and my good friend and excellent bass player and rhythm guru Dave Marks played bass and did the production and we had various drummers working with us on them.
There are 10 tracks in the styles of the great masters, I'm sure you'll figure out who is who :) I'm enjoying jamming with them, sure you will too!
1. Sweet Little B.B. (Blues Backing Track in A)
2. Howlin a Smokestack (Blues Backing Track in G)
3. Eric's White Powder (Blues Backing Track in D)
4. Not Faded Stones (Blues Backing Track in G)
5. Stormy Tuesday (Blues Backing Track in G)
6. Black Magic Carly (Blues Backing Track in Am)
7. Tore Freddie Down (Blues Backing Track in A)
8. Crosscut Albert Saw a King (Blues Backing Track in C)
9. Boom Hooker Boom (Blues Backing Track in E)
10. Need Your Mac so Bad (Blues Backing Track in G)
All content owned by Justin Sandercoe and Dave Marks ©2014.
Guitars by Justin. Bass by Dave Marks. Drums by Paul Stewart (tracks 1, 2, 3); Darby Todd (tracks 4, 6, 7, 8, 10); Nick Oliver (tracks 5,9). Keyboards: Tim Oliver (track 7); Dave Marks on the rest - talented bugger he is, plays guitar well too!! ;)