These MP3 download jam tracks are designed for people who are learning to play Blues Lead Guitar. The best way is to be playing blues in a real band regularly, but most people don't have that luxury and also playing with backing track allows you to try out new things and not be scared if they sound bad!
I played all the guitar parts and my good friend and excellent bass player and rhythm guru Dave Marks played bass and did the production and we had Owen Parker on Keys and Darby Todd on drums. We literally spent a day in studio jamming and recording these, was great fun!
There are 10 tracks in the styles of the great masters, I'm sure you'll figure out who is who :) I'm enjoying jamming with them, sure you will too!
1. Stevie's Proud (Blues Backing Track In E)
2. Heavy Shuffle (Blues Backing Track In A)
3. Funky Minor Thang (Blues Backing Track In A)
4. Going Down On 12-8 (Blues Backing Track In A)
5. Rockin Blues Slow Changes (Blues Backing Track In E)
6. Strict Minor 6-8 (Blues Backing Track In A)
7. County Tinged Blues (Blues Backing Track In A)
8. Be Goode At Stops Tinged (Blues Backing Track In A)
9. Don't Stop Being Goode (Blues Backing Track In A)
10. Riffy Funky Monkey (Blues Backing Track In E)
All content owned by Justin Sandercoe and Dave Marks ©2016. Guitars by Justin Sandercoe. Bass by Dave Marks. Drums by Darby Todd. Keyboards by Owen Parker.